Emergency LED Panel Light
Input Voltage: AC85-265V 50/60Hz
CCT: WW(3000K), NW(4000K), DW(5000K), CW(6000K)
Certification: CE ,ROHS
Description: Emergency solution for 1-3 hours
- According to the different permutation and combination way to assemble the several D5000mAh1.2V Ni-MH battery together
- The customer should charge the battery with the little current for a long time ,because the Ni-MH battery is with the better charging ,discharging ,resistance to low and high temperature ,lifetime , safety and storage ,it is the first choice for the emergency battery
- Because Ni-MH battery is with the bigger capacity , smooth discharge ,wide universality,and less heat ,it is one of the most popular green environmental protection battery
- It will be better for the battery when you charge the battery before it is fully discharge
- After the group of Ni-MH 12.0VD5000mAh fully discharge , The customer should charge the battery for more than 48 hours to ensure the battery with the full power and the inverter is of the function of charging protection .It can ensure the less damage to the battery when charge .After the battery was fully charging ,it should charge the battery with the little current to supply the self-discharge of the battery
- Driver and battery can resist the high temperature ,it can work in -20~60 ℃
- Taking the application into the consideration ,it would be better for the user to check the battery at regular intervals ,and it must change the battery after 3 years
- The warranty of the battery material is 2 years ,it can meet the standard of international IEC61951-2003 ,the cycle lifetime is over 500 period
- Please pay attention the safety when use the battery .Please not disassemble the battery or short the circuit or put the battery into the water or fire to avoid the peril
- Three years warranty
|Model No.||Size A(mm)||Size B(mm)||Size C(mm)||Panel Cable Length(mm)||Driver Cable Length(mm)|
Temperature Characteristics T-ambient 25°c
|Temperature||Humidity||Input voltage:AC85-265v 50/60hz|
|Operating -20-+40°c||Operating 10%-80%||PF:>0.93 Thd<20%|
|Storage -40-+85°c||Storage 10°/0-80%||Power Efficiency:>0.9|
|Model No.||Power(w)||Light Source||LED QTY(pcs)||CRI||CCT(K)||Luminous Flux(lm)|
1: Accordance with writing diagram to connect the circuit in strict. The following lines are connected to each port;
Terminal 1—— connect FireWire L+ LED external drive firewire input. This line can set a wall switch S. The wall switch only controls the main power, no function on emergency lighting.
Terminal 2—— connect the zero line N+LED external drive zero line input.
Terminal 3——one line connect with the other side of wall switch S, enter the fire wire 1port; one line connect with LED drive’s firewire.
Terminal 4—— connect LED drive’s output positive.
Terminal 5—— connect light source’s negative +light source external drive’s output negative.
Terminal 6——light positive Diagram wiring, all lines and accessories connected to complete before connecting to the mains test, non-live working.
2: Emergency power supply can not no-load, whether it is testing emergency lighting function or testing the inverter charging function, must be process under load light source;
3: Main power line: fire line L and zero line N, connect to main power line directly, these two lines are forbidden to connect the switch;
4: Not control by switch S after the light source start emergency lighting;
5: Green indicator: main power; Red indicator: charging; yellow: falut;
6: no indicator works in emergency status except emergency lighting;